Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Getting started...

Recently I have had multiple requests for the recipes that I have been making for my family. Rather than flooding facebook with this information I thought I would try starting a blog. My hope is that this will be a place to complile not only yummy recipes but also projects of a crafty nature. I also have an affinity for parties so expect to see lots of posts about the kids birthday parties. Hopefully this blog will be more frolicking and less pandemonium but as all moms know - it is always a balancing act.

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Can't wait to follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're gonna be great at this! Maybe we'll be pinning your stuff soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! I hope this will be a good thing. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to discover your secrets!

    ReplyDelete